Please review the terms and conditions of our contract before contacting us about any puppies and/or dogs that are available. We want our puppies to go to loving homes and have certain requirements for potential homes.
BEATON CREEK BOXERS
Tiffany Spurlock & Doyle Scantlin ~ Owners
Tiffany Spurlock Doyle Scantlin
PO Box 462 PO Box 462
Bismarck, AR 71929 Bismarck, AR 71929
Hot Spring County, AR Hot Spring County, AR
PHONE: 501-467-2788 501-865-6026
BUYER NAME(s): _________________________________________________
STREET ADDRESS: _______________________________________________
CITY: __________________________ STATE: _____________ ZIP: ______
HOME PHONE: ___________________________________________________
E-MAIL ADDRESS: ________________________________________________
NAME OF VET: ___________________________________________________
ADDRESS: ______________________ CITY: ________________ STATE: ____
PHONE NUMBER: _________________________________________________
FAX NUMBER: ____________________________________________________
This agreement is made between:
Herein and after referred to as “SELLER” and “BUYER” for the purchase and sale of the described adult dog / puppy below on the following terms and conditions of the sale. This adult dog/ puppy are a purebred BOXER.
Puppy/ adult dog Information
NAME: _”______”__________________ (To be changed by new owner) _________ of BCB
Age: __________________ Color: _______________ Sex: __________
Sire’s Name: _________________________ Registered AKC# ___________
Dam’s Name: ________________________ Registered AKC# ___________
Total Cost: $______
Deposit Due: $______
Balance Due: $______
The last words in the registered name of said puppy/adult dog must be of BCB,
All Puppies Must have the name (of BCB) at the end of all Puppies name purchased from
Beaton Creek Boxers, any litter’s born in new owner’s name shall be named as the new owner’s desires.
• Seller will supply up to date health record information to the buyer at the time of transfer of said puppy/dog along with registration paperwork for AKC.
Seller guarantees dog/ puppy to be sound and free of diseases at the time of transfer of said dog/ puppy to Buyer for a period of 48 hours. Buyer agrees to have said puppy examined by a Licensed Veterinarian within 48 hours of receipt of said puppy. If the said puppy is to be found in poor health, upon a written statement from a Licensed Veterinarian that will be verified by the SELLER. Buyer will have two options.
1. To keep said puppy/ adult dog assuming all costs for its care.
2. Get a replacement puppy of equal quality when one becomes available from a different liter.
Seller has the right to request a second opinion from a non-associated Veterinarian of their choice at their cost.
HEALTH GUARANTEE: Seller guarantee’s this puppy against any inheritable / genetic defects up to 12 months of age. Seller will replace (of equal quality) with a signed statement from a licensed veterinarian for the following genetic defects:
1. Failure to receive a normal reading from Canine Eye Registration Foundation.
2. Failure to receive a passing rating on hips from the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals.
3. Additional debilitating conditions due to genetic health problems must be discovered 12 months from birth of said dog / puppy. They must be submitted by two different veterinarians certifying that said dog / puppy is suffering from one of the following Epilepsy, Thyroid, immune suppression, DM, or brain tumors due to genetic mutations . At that time Buyer can either keep said dog / puppy or assume all medical expenses OR return said dog / puppy at Buyers expense for a replacement puppy of equal value from a different liter.
Seller reserves the right to refuse the sale of one of our puppies/adult dogs to anyone.
Seller has the right to; at any time decide to stop breeding BOXERS. In this case, if a replacement puppy/adult dog cannot be given, then all attempts to work out an agreement between BUYER and
SELLER will be attempted.
Seller makes no guarantees regarding accidental death, theft or sickness due to lack of vaccinations or proper care.
BUYER must provide Proper nutrition for all puppies/adult dogs with feeding a premium puppy/dog food,
** (NO…. PURINA is to be given at anytime for the 1st Year of their life, or this health guarantee will be VOID.
Buyer agrees that under NO CIRCUMSTANCE will they ever place said adult dog / puppy in an animal shelter, puppy mill or research facility. Should Buyer relinquish the ownership of said adult dog / puppy this contract is null and void.
BUYER must not Breed said puppy/adult dog prior to 18 months of age, or Second Heat Cycle.
BUYER must keep well maintained communication with SELLER in regards to all medical treatment said puppy/adult dog receives upon 3 month intervals during the first year and yearly there after unless being treated for specific illness then it is expected that SELLER lets BUYER know of all treatments and diagnoses immediately and updates.
No kind of rawhide toys or chews are to be given to this boxer at any time. This can result in serious injury or death.
No Acepromazine should be administered to this boxer at any time, please advise your vet that this drug is dangerous to boxers.
A NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve a female/male puppy/adult dog. The said adult dog / puppy maybe paid for by the following.
2) Wal Mart Money Gram
3) Pay Pal.
Deposits MUST BE PAID within 24 to 48 hours after choosing the boxer of puppy/adult dog of your choice. Deposits not paid in that time frame will forfeit the puppy/adult dog you have chosen.
If the puppy/adult dog is not picked up by specified date BUYER loses all monies paid AND ownership of puppy/adult dog remains with SELLER.
STATE LAW REQUIRED If you live out of the State of Arkansas, an additional fee of $100.00 for each dog/puppy to cross State lines.
Balance is due in full 2 weeks before shipment to insure vet check is completed and flight can be reserved and secured.
ALL PUPPIES MUST BE REGISTERED with the AKC. SELLER has the right to confiscate all puppies that are not properly registered. If you choose to have a PET only and do not wish to register your BOXER, this MUST BE SPECIFIED prior to purchase.
All puppies are expected to be picked up at 6-12 weeks of age. If a puppy is not picked up by 12 weeks of age there will be a boarding, feed and vet surcharge per day cost will be added to the amount due at pick up. An adult dog is expected to be picked up within two weeks of deposit. If dog is not picked up by two weeks a boarding, feed and vet surcharge per day cost will be added to the amount due at pick up.
SELLER will be responsible for the following:
• Proper care and veterinary treatment of all sires and dames through the mating process and pregnancy.
• Safe and secure delivery of puppies, including c-section delivery if recommended by a veterinary professional for the health and well-being of dame and puppies.
• Tail docking and dew claw removal.
• First and second rounds of puppy vaccines as well as worming of puppies.
• Proper vaccines, heart worm treatment and medical needs of adult dogs that are to be sold.
• Proper treatment for common illnesses such as Coccidia and giardia.
• Beginning crate training and basic socialization.
• Proper nutrition for all puppies/adult dogs with feeding a premium puppy/dog food.
• Wellness visits to a licensed veterinary professional.
Let it be known that this contract supersedes all previous contracts, both written and verbal, between
SELLER and BUYER as well as all contracts, both written and verbal, made between NON BUYERS whose animals are housed at Beaton Creek Boxers.
The Buyer has read and understands the foregoing and agrees that all parts of this contract are a binding agreement with the seller. If either the Buyer or Seller takes legal action regarding this contract, action will be initiated in the county of Hot Spring where in the Seller’s residences and legal fees and court costs shall be the responsibility of the party found at fault.
Sellers Signature_________________________________________ Date_________________
Buyers Signature_________________________________________ Date_________________
© Copyright 2018 Beaton Creek Boxers. All rights reserved.